Pages

Labels

DND (36) Home Campaign (19) DM (13) Encounters (10) blog (6) 5e (1) GnomeCon (1) Video Games (1) movies (1)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Almost Game Time

Wow, over a week off from playing D&D.  Refreshing, but I am ready to go back at it.  During the break I "volunteered" (read: pushed) to DM for the Wednesday night Encounters games.  On the plus side, I get D&D stuff for doing it, including a few cool paper maps, AND our usual DM may get a chance to play.

Also, since we last played, I have been able to flesh out some more encounters for "Thank you, but our princess is in another castle."  I have over 10 encounters detailed out (all but the map layouts) and have completion on a minor quest story line.

My dear wife has ordered me my first set of DM Dungeon tiles for Christmas, that I hope arrive in time for Saturday's game.  Hopefully this will make building all these quest maps easy, varied, and fun.   I'll report back on the results.

Now, off to add more encounters for the main story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment