Pages

Labels

DND (36) Home Campaign (19) DM (13) Encounters (10) blog (6) 5e (1) GnomeCon (1) Video Games (1) movies (1)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm Sorry, but our Princess is in Another Castle!

Yes, that is the name of my first D&D campaign.  Yes, it should sound familiar.  It's hard to believe I am been playing D&D, on average, once a week since June, I am already trying to write my own campaign.  Talk about a control freak.


My initial player invites received the following summons:

King Horthgar of Palancia has summoned you to a contest.  Only the bravest heroes have been invited.   Heroes who answer the summons will be rewarded.   To answer the summons, appear at the east end of the Arena of Trials at the sun’s apex two days before All Hollow’s Eve.

“Bring only your foot prints and buy your equipment in Palancia!” – Palancia Guild of Commerce

I am posting this after our first session, being new to blogging, to build up a history that newer players who may join us can catch up on.  I look forward to any responses, especially players and other DMs.

No comments:

Post a Comment