Pages

Labels

DND (36) Home Campaign (19) DM (13) Encounters (10) blog (6) 5e (1) GnomeCon (1) Video Games (1) movies (1)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hello World!

As a geek with a computer science degree, I felt it only appropriate to print my title as the very first program I, and numerous other programmers, ever wrote.   Since this serves as my introduction, I should mention that I am NOT a programmer, and not even a proper geek.  I am notoriously cheap, have been a business owner, and recently took up a hobby of playing Dungeons and Dragons (my first experience was June 2011).  Oh yeah, and I like video games, but I don't play nearly enough to call myself a gamer (according to my friends).

My primary reason for STARTING this blog, was I was looking for a central place to put some D&D stuff out to my players (especially for the one who refuses to acknowledge D&D publically on Facebook).  In the back of my mind, for the last couple of years, I have always wanted to voice my opinion about a few unimportant things and have someone actually care, and maybe even respond.  The latter may still by a pipe dream, so I will start with getting the first one done.

So, "HELLO WORLD!", I look forward to a meaningful shallow relationship with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment